Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

Reviewing Forza Motorsport 6

 I like this game because the audio and music is awesome, as well as the graphics.The graphics are 1080 fps. The game can make 24 car multiplayer and has more than 500 forzavista cars.Also it has a lot of tracks, and each track has the best graphics ever.Also compared to the motorsport 5, I would choose this one. And I think this has better cars and better estimates for the cars stats, as well as the computer-controlled ones.The bad thing is that it costs $60 (wich is a LOT of money.), and It covers up 45 GB. also that the game is SO HARD. I mean so hard that I yelled at the top of my lungs that I can't do just a single turn. That's why my parents just took away my Xbox one. All in all, I rate this game 4.5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment