Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Halo: Spartan Assault

So this game is about your character in the game trying to complete a mission listed on the top-left side of the TV screen. You try to shoot people on the map so they don't kill you first, and it is important not to get killed because you will lose, which is pretty obvious up to this point.

     This game is from a series of games called Halo, and I am actually going to get the new game, Halo 5: Guardians. Halo usually makes first-person shooter games, but this one is a top down shooter where the screen shows you like the camera is placed in a helicopter hovering above you placed in the game, which I, when I first got the game, thought the game was a first-person shooter game, not the type I just explained to you.

     Now, more about the gameplay: In the game you have a bunch of allies who fight for you, not with you (F.Y.I when they shoot someone it doesn't really do anything to the enemy except provoke it). You also have XP, which you earn from killing sprees, defense things, etc etc, but the good thing is when you get XP you level up AND you have the choice at the beginning of each level to spend them on better weapons at the start of the game. Also you have a defense bar at the top of the screen which tells you how much health your spartan (character) has. When an enemy shoots you it goes down, when you stand behind cover with no one shooting at you it starts to go up after a significant amount of time. When this "Health" bar is at it's maximum, you can press a button on your Xbox or Wii or PC or anything and it gives you a special boost like invisibility, extra (but shooting) target, blah blah blah. You can equip one at the start of the game but the better ones cost XP like weapons. You can also pick these up in the battlefield when certain enemies go down, as well as pick up grenades or weapons dropped by your enemies. The weapons you have have a little bit more amount of damage cast on your enemy if you shoot, but I'm not 100% sure. The weapons your enemy has is some space-alien type of technology, which have more damage when you are holding it, but again, I'm not sure.

     I hope you like this game if you buy it because I give it......... 4 STARS OUT OF 5! Wow!

#GAMEREVIEW


No comments:

Post a Comment