Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2015

I Got Halo 5: Guardians

Today I got a new game called Halo 5: Guardians.

     I talked about this game in a different post. I wrote that, " it costs $59.99. I think you should be saving up on that pocket money of yours." I don't think so, me.

     This is how I really got the game: I made a deal with my Dad that I could not play on my Xbox one until Christmas Break at school in order to get Halo 5: Guardians. Christmas Break was on December 11th, 2015. I got this at November 28 because I got a REALLY high map score, 239. My Dad agreed to buy the game for me, and now I'm on mission 7 or 8. I am not going to talk about it in this post, following the rules of not getting bored while reading this post.

     This is more about the gameplay then the other post: The screen has all these extra features like showing who is talking in the background and your health bar. This game is WAY different than the other Halo game, Halo: Spartan Assault, because this game is a first-person shooter, not a top-down shooter. Halo: Spartan Assault also doesn't have all those features like showing who is talking and animating your weapon.  Also this has a big world for you to play in. The game also has vehicles you can ride on and drive or fly. I drove 2 land vehicles and one flying starship. The vehicles also can support 2 people, driver and shooter ( there's a machine gun at the back in the land vehicles like the Warthog). Also you can play online multiplayer, with different modes: Arena, and Warzone. In Warzone you battle other players but there is no teams that separate you from the others: You are a lone fighter ( or is it shooter)? In Arena you play mini games like capture the flag, Secure and capture strongholds, Team fight, and more.

     I hope you get the game, because I rate this 5 OUT OF 5 STARS! Wow!


     #GAMEREVEIW


No comments:

Post a Comment