- Halo 5: Guardians
[I will not explain this game on this post, since I already explained it in the post below. but that doesn't stop me from putting a description in the others, though I am going to say one thing: This game is 24/7 on how many stars it earns according to the gameplay.)
- Forza Motorsport 6
This is a game where you immerse yourself into a whole open world of racing.
This game has 24 world-famous tracks you can race in with 450 forzavista cars. It also has 1080fps realism, which, for a game, is a lot. The main car in the game are the Ford GT 2017 edition, which I own in the game, and last year's game (Forza Motorsport 5) had a Mclaren P1 as its star car. I own both versions of the game, but have not (yet) finished even 40% of even one of them, though there is like 100 races in just one game, and also one game is around 40 gigabytes.
Now, about the gameplay: First of all, at the start of the game you get to drive the game's star car, a Ford GT 2017 edition in a Rio de Janeiro track. When your racing, you start in the cockpit view of the car but if you don't like the camera positioned like that, you could change the camera angle just like that, and boom; you see through a different angle. Though some angles don't show the rearview mirrors, I'm okay with that while I'm playing, but it's still important in some scenarios.
This game has 24 world-famous tracks you can race in with 450 forzavista cars. It also has 1080fps realism, which, for a game, is a lot. The main car in the game are the Ford GT 2017 edition, which I own in the game, and last year's game (Forza Motorsport 5) had a Mclaren P1 as its star car. I own both versions of the game, but have not (yet) finished even 40% of even one of them, though there is like 100 races in just one game, and also one game is around 40 gigabytes.
Now, about the gameplay: First of all, at the start of the game you get to drive the game's star car, a Ford GT 2017 edition in a Rio de Janeiro track. When your racing, you start in the cockpit view of the car but if you don't like the camera positioned like that, you could change the camera angle just like that, and boom; you see through a different angle. Though some angles don't show the rearview mirrors, I'm okay with that while I'm playing, but it's still important in some scenarios.
- Minecraft
This game lets you unleash your creativity.
This is a game where you usually try to survive in an open world infested by blood-thirsty zombies and other horrifying creatures that dwell in the dark.BUT (as you can see, it is kind of a big butt. Whoops, spelling error over there.) sometimes that's not always the case. in Minecraft, there is this big community filled with players around the world joining one world. This "community" is called a server. There is many servers created by players (plural form, please.) that are sometimes awesome but are occasionally lame, laggy and glitchy. A good server, for example, is Hypixel. Hypixel is a server that hosts 30 minigames from Super Mario Kart to Skywars. Unfortunately, most of Minecraft is made out of blocks. But, there is a solution! Texture Packs. Texture Packs give Minecraft a new look, blocks or no blocks, when you get a Texture Pack. It's going to get a little crazy without blocks, for example you play Super Mario Kart on Hypixel, you need to get a texture pack for the Karts too even look close to what they need to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment